Ham & Cheese Bread
This wonderful breakfast/brunch treat would also be a great appetizer!
- 4 tablespoons Crosse & Blackwell® Capers
- 6 ounces cooked ham, finely chopped
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; stir to mix.
- Spread into a buttered 9” round or 9" square pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.