Holiday Ham Glaze
Our glorious glaze, enhanced with pineapple and mandarin oranges, is the secret to moist and flavorful ham.
- 1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Premium Ham Glaze
- 1 fully-cooked ham (4-6 pounds) , sliced
- 1 8-ounce can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 11-ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place ham in a shallow pan. Roast until temperature reaches 140 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix pineapple, oranges and glaze. Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Brush half of glaze over top of ham; roast 10 minutes longer.
- Slice ham and place on serving platter. Serve with remaining warmed glaze.