No-Bake Lemony Strawberry Currant Cheesecake
This lemony cheesecake is topped with fresh strawberries and Red Currant Jelly.
- 1 cup Crosse & Blackwell® Red Currant Jelly
- 1 jar Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- 1 package (8 oz.) light or fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups light or fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- BEAT cream cheese until smooth. Add curd. Fold in whipped topping.
- POUR into prepared pie crust and refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- MICROWAVE jelly for 1-2 minutes; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Fold in strawberries.
- SPOON into pie crust. Chill until set, at least 4 hours.