Mint Kiwi Lemon Cheesecake Tarts
These quick and easy cheesy tarts blend Mint Jelly, fresh kiwi and lemon. A great appetizer for entertaining!
- 2/3 cup Crosse & Blackwell® Mint Flavored Apple Jelly
- 1 package (8-oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 packages miniature phyllo cups
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled, sliced & quartered
- mint leaves, lemon peel & other fresh fruit pieces for garnish
- BLEND cream cheese until smooth; add curd and fold in whipped topping.
- FILL phyllo cups with lemon mixture.
- TOP each cup with teaspoon of softened Jelly (to soften jelly, stir vigorously with spoon); add kiwi pieces to each cup.
- GARNISH with optional mint leaves, peel and fruit; serve.