Mint Kiwi Lemon Cheesecake
The flavor of Mint Jelly, fresh kiwi and lemon blend wonderfully in this cheesecake variation.
- 3/4 cup Crosse & Blackwell® Mint Flavored Apple Jelly
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from 15-oz. pkg.), softened as directed on package
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- 4 kiwi fruit, peeled & sliced
- whipped topping
- lemon peel
- PREHEAT oven to 350F. Line 10-inch springform pan with pie crust.
- BEAT cheese until smooth; blend in milk. Beat in egg; blend in curd.
- POUR into springform pan. Bake 30 minutes or until set. Cool completely before removing sides of pan.
- HEAT Jelly over low heat until texture is smooth; add in kiwi.
- TOP cheesecake with kiwi mixture. Garnish with optional ingredients and serve.