Mincemeat Cranberry Pie
Tart cranberries, crunchy pecans and premium Mincemeat pie filling combine to create an unforgettable holiday pie.
2 cups Crosse & Blackwell® Mincemeat Filling & Topping
or 2 cups Crosse & Blackwell® Rum & Brandy Mincemeat Filling & Topping
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from 15-oz. pkg.), softened as directed on package
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2/3 cup pecan halves
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Line pie pan with pie crust.
- MIX together mincemeat and cranberries; pour into prepared pan. Arrange pecans on top of pie.
- BAKE 20-35 minutes or until cranberries are cooked through.
- Try serving with vanilla bean ice cream or a dollop of freshly whipped cream.