Mincemeat Chocolate Cupcakes
Mincemeat filling makes these chocolate cupcakes extra-moist and marvelously satisfying.
- 1 (15.25 oz.) package spice cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 eggs
1 cup Crosse & Blackwell® Mincemeat Filling & Topping
or 1 cup Crosse & Blackwell® Rum & Brandy Mincemeat Filling & Topping
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- BEAT cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- STIR in mincemeat and chocolate chips. Divide evenly into prepared baking cups. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- FROST with cream cheese frosting.
Mincemeat Chocolate Snack Cake
- Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour. Spread prepared batter in prepared pan. Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool completely. Frost top of cake with frosting.