Brie Bundles with Savory Tomato Chutney
These pretty, flaky phyllo appetizers are stuffed with Brie cheese, complemented with savory Tomato Chutney.
- 1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Tomato Chutney
- 9 9"x14" sheets phyllo pastry (1 lb. box, 40 sheets), thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 6 ounces brie cheese, cut into 36 pieces
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- BRUSH one sheet of phyllo pastry lightly with butter. Place second sheet of pastry on top of first; brush with butter. Repeat with third sheet.
- CUT this stack (3 phyllo sheets) into 12 squares (approx. 3"x3 1/2").
- REPEAT above steps with remaining 6 sheets of phyllo. (You will have a total of 36 3"x3 1/2" squares.)
- PLACE teaspoon-sized piece of brie in center of each phyllo square. Bring the four corners together. Pinch edges together to make bundle, twisting top slightly.
- ARRANGE bundles on ungreased parchment or foil-lined baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
- WARM chutney in small pan. Pour chutney into small serving dish. Garnish with parsley and serve with warm bundles.